Saturday, January 18, 2014

Struggling

Right now I am really struggling with what I am going to do about this blog site.  I’ve watched some of my favorites do the same thing.  ‘

It’s a time commitment.

I started out with the idea it was a great way to stay in touch with folks.

Then it turned into the Talk about Bubba site.  Bubba’s fine…not that we don’t still have our list for him, but he’s fine.  The big kids are fine…Hubby’s fine.  I’m fine…We’re fine.

I’m struggling with the whole “Mom Can I?” thing.  I’ve been that for soo long…and it’s changing.  I have THREE teenagers now.  It’s not the same.

I’m working more…for the two best people ever and with the best co workers ever.  (Two part time jobs, two different bosses) so that takes time..

I don’t know….I have some ideas…might start to mix things up….

We’ll see.

For now, I’m silently contemplating things.

Here’s a NEW and FABULOUS 2014.

No comments: