- Grass was cut – bagged – and is now being watered – all in hopes of getting aerated and seeded this week. For all the rain we had this summer…dry as a ding dang bone now….
- Groceries for the week plus purchased (with the exception of a few items I’ll need for Friday)
- Meals planned..I always feel so much better headed into the week when this is done.
- Monday’s dinner is COOKED. Crazy, I know. But I made LASAGNA and it’s always better when it’s cooked and settled then reheated. Not sure why that is true…but it is.
- The rest of the week Ill be flexible with the order of the other meals depending on the leftover situation
- Ham (purchased a nice size spiral sliced one from Aldi – my family LOVES a “real” ham. I’ll do a real mashed potatoes and green beans PLUS another favorite, Crockpot Apples.
- Pot Roast with carrots, celery, potatoes and onions. I’ve got some Trader Joe Pumpkin Bread mix – which is AWESOME so that is a possibility
- White Bean Soup – since I’ve made the Ham – I’ll have a ham bone – and you MUST have a HAM bone to make this soup. It is a family favorite!!! Even if I make it and freeze it for later. It goes great with cornbread – and I have a boxed Jiffy mix on hand. This is a DFINITE make meal for the week – but might be frozen for later – again – depending on the leftover situation
- Friday night FOR SURE is Providence High School Homecoming BBQ night. It is so good – we ordered several pounds this year – because it also freezes beautifully. :0) I’ll pick up some fresh buns, cole slaw and whip up some baked beans and walla – dinner.
Also on for this coming week…Pootie takes the SAT’s for the first time this coming Saturday. Very cool. My baby is growing up.
Crash has two high school soccer games – one against one of his best buddies tomorrow night. They have not been on opposing teams for a long time – they will be so cute.
Sassy Lola girl has started drama production tryout stuff at the middle school. That is going to add a whole new dynamic to my evening….but so excited for her. Thank goodness my mom has retired so hopefully she can be my back up if needed!
THE BABY- (yes, he is still called the BABY.) He is LOVING preschool and so far – has not been kicked out! He is going three days a week and it is so exciting for me to see him so happy. Even after getting sick the first week….
That’s all for now – enjoy the week….
Happy Fall Ya’ll!