Monday, September 27, 2010

You know your busy when…

YOUR HUSBAND SAYS YOU STINK!!!!

THIS WAS MY WEEK LAST WEEK IN A SHORT SUMMARY.

Walk 5 miles at 7:15 –7:30. 

By the time I get back, which is usually about 8:15, I get the babe situated with a breakfast of some sort…get the kitchen cleaned up from dinner or breakfast depending.  The babe and I play outside or as we did this past week, we had to go over to the middle school a couple of times because I am the football team mom.

We get back inside, he’s ready for a nap sometime around 10:30ish.  Put him down, run around house, work, answer emails, eat, pick up mess around house.

He is up about 12:30, feed him lunch and then head back outside until Lola gets home at 2. 

Get her going on homework, start dinner.  If i don’t start dinner at 2ish, it doesn’t get cooked.

Crash gets home about 3:45.  Monday’s and Wednesdays I have to make 2 sandwiches to be ready at 4, we leave the house with Crash by 4:10 to head to his soccer practice.  Drop him off, hubby is usually there to meet and greet in parking lot.  From soccer fields, we head to middle school since older son is on the football team.  Pick up Pootie from football practice. 

On Mondays i head from middle school back to soccer fields and Hubby and I exchange kids – I take Crash home, he stays with Pootie until their practice is over then comes home. 

Wednesdays, we come home from middle school and meet Hubby here and then go to soccer fields.  

Tuesdays is an easy day – no soccer.  This Thursday is the first football game – and so Pootie will be missing the soccer practices that are held every other Thursday. 

We eat dinner, get boys going on their homework, put Lola and Babe to bed.

Hubby looks at me the other night as I’m trying to clean the kitchen at 8:15 at night and says “You STINK”!!! 

Really???  I’m freaking shocked!  Me, smell – cause I’ve had some much free time!!!!! 

I LITERALLY HAVEN’T HAD TIME TO SHOWER!!!!!!

BACK OFF!!!!!

No comments: