Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What do you think?

Interesting discussions have come up at my house the past couple of days.  Long story, with many parts, but the THEME is What “drives” you?  what drives you to do what you do?  And this can apply to anything – your job, your lifestyle, your hobbies, your choices on parenting, marriage, etc…

Do you totally LOVE what you do?

You feel needed in doing what you do and you need to feel needed?

You find “joy” in being right, and need to feel to right?

You need to check off the DONE box?

It’s your “dream”, your “ideal”, what you “love” and doing XYZ brings you joy, peace and love?

Was just chatting with the HUBBY and I had to HONESTLY state why I felt so driven to get something done…(for part time job)…and I said honestly “I want to be right”. 

I honestly NEED to show that “I/we” are correct about something.  I feel like we are in a DAVID and GOLIATH situation and going to be picked off…so my fight to be RIGHT (as in correct) in what I state, write, show, drives me even more. 

1 comment:

LifeIsArt said...

I think knowing what drives us to do what we do is HUGELY important. See!!! You are deep sometimes. Haha!!!

(and i have no doubt that you were able to show how RIGHT you were!! ;)