Monday, January 19, 2009

3 1/2 days

What is the significance of 3 1/2 days?

I'll tell you.

It's the amount of time it took Hubby's crazy college girl friend to find him on facebook.

Seriously.

We had a bet. I said she would do it within a week. She beat that.

Wonder how I know that - because the crazy girl follows us!!! Yep - moved to Durham after getting married. She found us. Moved back to Charlotte, you guessed it, she found us. and don't even suggest that Hubby is helping her keep tabs on him. That is soooo not my hubby.

And the funnier part is, I set up the facebook page for him while he was headed to work on Friday morning....and we had this conversation. How long until C.A.B. finds you?

Love it when I am right. Hubby said I did this on purpose.

Maybe. Let's see how long it takes the stalker girl friend from "after college" to find him. :)

hahahaha.

1 comment:

Merae said...

oh my gosh, block her on fb. she sounds crazy, fatal attraction like. not okay!