Monday, August 2, 2010

Just so you know….

I don’t care that Lindsay Lohan is in jail…..nor do I give a rodents rear end about when she gets out.

I will say for the record that I am appalled by our court system!  She was sentenced to 90 days in jail and is getting out after serving only 14 days.  and we wonder why she can’t get her life together….ummm…about because of the LACK OF CONSEQUENCES!!!!  DUH!!!! 

I think she is a pitiful, sad, case of the urban child star legend and wish that the news, yes NEWS, people would just stop attempting to report about it.

How does one go from this………

to this……..Great picture of her huh?

or this……Classy chick?  I know!!! 

I’m not usually one to fall for the “look to the parents” mess BUT – Look at her mother!!!!!!  She’s a trashy ho too!!! 

And that’s all I have to say about that.

No comments: