Monday, July 19, 2010

Amy’s List

I am one of the lucky ones to have lived in Charlotte for most of my life.  I love it here.  So does Hubby.  Mom and Daddy are right up the street and we have the best friends around us.

I frequently get asked the question “do you know a good _____”.  And funny enough, I usually do.  Between my Daddy and I, we really do know a lot of different people! 

I want to make my own list for ya of the people in business that I’ve used and really liked.  This is just a sampling of my picks! 

Garage Door Repair

Garage Door Doctor

Mark Brummond

704-858-4040

Mark and his staff are really great guys.  They are super fast to respond and didn’t try to sell me stuff I didn’t need. 

Painters and Home Repair

Foreman’s Painting

Vince or Mark Foreman

704-844-0717

Vince and Mark  are brothers and they are super nice guys too.  Pricing is very fair and they do a great job – they’ve been in the business forever! 

Plumber

McCoy Plumbing

Rick McCoy

704-540-7433

Rick is very honest and the response to emergency’s are just terrific!  He’s the kind of guy who will tell ya if you can fix it over the phone. 

Small Appliance Repair

Carolina Appliance 

Bob Pfefferle

704-847-0004

Mr. Pfefferle has the best hours of any service technician EVER!  He’s open early in the morning and he is super fast to get to your house! 

Tires

Crossroads Tire

704-888-2064

Now, don’t laugh.  They are in Midland, NC.  It’s a 15 minute drive from 485 in South Charlotte to get to them.  They are at the corner of  Highway 601 and Highway 24/27.  The drive is totally worth the money you will save on tires and they are so fast – honest!  It took them 9 minutes to put a whole new set of tires on Hubby’s car.  The waiting room is so clean…because you don’t have time to sit down!!!!

No comments: