I know. It’s been a while. The irony is, I have several “posts” that I’ve started and have not finished…so they sit in DRAFDT MODE.
I could tell you that I’ve been busy. And I have. It would not be a lie. But I have 4 kids, and work part time, when I am not busy?
I could tell you that NOTHING has gone on worthy of putting into words. But I have 4 kids and so you know that SOMETHING has to have happened that was worthy of documenting..
But the fact is – I’m just not in the mood.
So I turn to old faithful…THE BULLET POINTS to catch you up.
Since April 12th, my last post.
- I turned OLDER …this is me and my girlie….she’s such a trip. She was trying to show me how to take “selfie” pictures on my camera. Yes, it’s true I had no idea.
- Bubba turned 4
- Crash turned 14. I cannot believe that he will go to high school this fall!!!!!
- Hubby turned OLDER. He’s on the right -
- Crash’s middle school soccer team, while not the World Cup by any means, did win their conference. Undefeated. It was a super fun season and for him I am truly glad he decided to do it. How he kept up with that, school AND club soccer is beyond me. (Oh, wait, that’s because I drive him everywhere!)
- Pootie got hurt during practice. Deep tissue bruise to leg directly above his right knee. (you can still see the swelling…..)
- Sassy girl so ready for the summer and is already plotting how she can get back up to my Aunt’s in Virginia. Cracks me up because I did the same dang thing! She is so like me it scares me.
18 more days of school….tick tock tick tock.
Ready to have my kids HOME!!!