What idiot said that bad things come in threes, can't count.
I am demanding a recount.
1. Grandmother passed away. (And while she was ready and I know she is in a better place, it is still can qualify as a "bad thing".)
2. Got sick with a stomach Yuck.
3. Poor Cat died.
4. Hubby had knee surgery. (And again, I am really not in the mood for "it was for the best" and all that, I am counting here people, back off. It was still a pain (no pun intended) and an added expense at a bad time of the year.)
5. Lola got sick. She got sick with something different that what I had.
6. I got with what Lola had.
7. The two of us were sick over Thanksgiving. (That happened last year and I find it to be a bad time for it.)
8. Didn't get decorations up because of reason #6.
9. Furnace broke. Waiting on HVAC man to show up to see if it can be fixed until March at which point I will promise to whoever i need to to replace it then. Replacing it right now is not an option.
Three times what the rule states.
When I say I am maxed out, I really mean it. Can't. Take. Anymore.