Thursday, March 5, 2009

A good day.

You know you are having a good day when.......

  1. Sun is shining.. might even hit 55 degrees today.
  2. 7:45am meeting cancel.....which meant I got to go back to bed after the kids left for school. Watched Crossing Jordan rerun and Guiding Light from yesterday.
  3. Get a Hot bath.
  4. Get a PEDICURE. the little Vietnamese lady felt sorry for me because I said I couldn't comfortably paint my toes anymore, so I got an extra long massage and paraffin wax on the feet.
  5. Then, get a Five Guys Bacon Cheeseburger with Fries to go and came home and watched an episode of Trust Me. Which is actually a good show, just took a few episodes to get into it.
  6. Get a call from cousin saying that we've got the cottage booked for Nags Head 09! Remember, we had to change plans when we found out when the bun in the over was due......so not only did the date change, we had to find a new cottage...... so this is the new cottage, which is very similar to the old cottage, just has 8 bedrooms instead of 10.

Life is good.

No comments: