1. Harper's Island is a pretty dumb show. But I still watch it and it still scares the b-jeebies out of me. Hubby and I started watching it the other night and I got too scared and had to turn it off. Finished watching it a little while ago by myself..DUMB DUMB DUMB. Hate that I am watching such a DUMB show.
2. I WANTED to watch that new show HawthoRNe on tnt but my DAUGHTER stopped the dvr from recording it. Not happy about that at all. I love my medical shows. It's how i learned to call for a thoracodomy tray for goodness sakes! (Peter Benton on ER called for one EVERY time he walked into a trauma on that show.) You never know when you might need to get a thoracodomy try really fast!! Must be prepared!
3. Drumsticks are my second favorite ice cream, next to Baskin Robbins chocolate chip. Yummy!
4. Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches make me happy.
5. I am addicted to America's Next Top Model and I cannot believe that on season 11 they are going to have a transgender model. Totally freaking me out. It's gross and I am not sure I am going to be able to watch season 11. So Tyra, beware, when your ratings drop.....it's cause I did stop watching.
6. I also love Burn Notice and the new show Royal Pain. Such happiness to be found in a good tv show right now. My fabulous life revolves around holding my baby, nursing my baby and pumping the boobages, and sneaking in a nap when Peanut is napping. I'm a simple girl with simple pleasures. I need good shows to watch while I'm sitting on my butt.....
7. My daugther told me she finally gets why my mom calls me a dairy factory. She says, and I quote, "mom, it's because your breast sheild has four holes in it, like a cow." Smart child huh?
8. Trying to get a free phone from a certain cell phone carrier is a pain in the butt. I've exhausted that for the day...we need new cell phones, have credits and it just shouldn't be this difficult!! I am fine getting the new phones, it's the dang adaptors that they nail ya on!!!
9. My baby is sleeping and needs to wake up to eat!!!
10. Crash and Lola have been getting along really well since school got out. I think they are so happy to not have to get up and go anywhere. Crash has been staying in his jammies all day!
oh and number 11.
Peanut, as of yesterday, weighs 5 pounds 1 ounce!!! Big chunky monkey he is.
and, I know I have asked alot of people to pray for us but I must ask again. My brother is getting deployed on June 30th. His orders have already changed once, first heading to Afghanistan, and now to Iraq.....please lift him up to the Lord and pray that he and his battalion are kept safe. (oh, he is officially an ARMY RANGER.)