Friday, February 26, 2010

Where in the world….

…have I been?   Well it surely is NOT sleeping!!!  I have to tell ya, for the first time in almost a year and a half, I am exhausted.  I say a year and a half because I’m counting “that” point in the pregnancy that I started getting up 4 and  5 times to pee…which was right about the time that I found out I was prego… Thursday, December 4, 2008. Oh yes, I remember that date.  So does the HVAC guy – remember, he found out first.  And had to deal with my breakdown.  Lucky guy.

So from Dec 08 until April 21, 09, it was up at night to pee.  Then April 21, Rowdy arrived.  Then I spent from April 21 until June 4th getting up every 2 (that’s TWO!!!!) hours to pump the boobages.  June 4th, he came home and I was just plain UP.  And now, Rowdy is 10 months old and the little critter is NOT sleeping thru the night…and it’s all catching up with me. 

I also think that this STUPID cold weather is causing me to go into a state of depression.  And the stupid weather man just now said we have more rain moving in the beginning of next week.  GESSH! NO MORE!!! I’m going to have to go back to the tanning bed….I can’t take it anymore!!! 

Pootie has a birthday this weekend.  He will be 13.  For the most part, aside from acting like a CONE (see previous post) he is pretty decent guy.  I reserve the right to change my opinion based on his mood when he gets home from school. Teens sure can be moody can’t they?  No big plans for his birthday though….he wants a pair of shoes.  He always wants a new pair of shoes.  He has a soccer game and then wants to go to Nakato’s for his birthday – the usual.  Mom and Daddy will go with us.  Chris usually goes with us, but he can’t this year….so we will photo shop him into the pic! 

Mom and dad did get a phone call on Thursday night from Chris.  He is alive and well – somewhere, he can’t confirm for sure where he is ya know.  It’s a secret.

Nothing else to exciting going on.  Lola is at home today – she has strep and a “touch” of walking pneumonia.  Started the meds yesterday and the doc said that after 24 hours on this she will feel significantly better and dang if she didn’t wake up this morning feeling much better than when she went to bed! 

Warm Weather thoughts to everyone. 

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I'm with you...no more cold weather and snow. As pretty as it is, I'm ready for Spring and warm weather.

Call me if you're up! I'm up at least 1-3 times a night myself...menopause!