Thursday, April 1, 2010

March for Babies with the March of Dimes

Hello Friends and Family,

In honor of me, Ryan, my close friends, the Tomlinson's, are walking in the March of Dimes walk this April. I was born at 28 weeks, that’s 3 months early! I weighed 2 pounds 12 ounces and was 15 inches long. I was so tiny, my daddy’s wedding band almost covered my entire back!!

I had the best doctors and nurses that my parents could have wished for me. After spending 44 days in the NICU/PICU, I was finally able to come home and meet my brothers and sister. Today, I am a strong healthy little boy, I weigh about 19 pounds and I am crawling everywhere and chasing after Jack, Sam and MaryNeil. I turn one on April 21st! My family is so amazed at how much I’ve changed…..

Please take a moment to watch my video…..turn off the music on the sidebar located on left before you start this video...


So....just in case you are looking for someone to sponsor...Marybeth is participating in March for Babies because she believes in the March of Dimes mission to save babies and help children like me. Please support her fund-raising efforts by sponsoring her in "March for Babies" today.

Contributing to Marybeth’s march on-line is fast, easy and secure. You can donate directly from her personal webpage with a credit/debit card or PayPal.

You can just click or paste into your browser for the website. NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL! http://www.marchforbabies.org/MaryBeth12


The money raised will help save premature and sick babies. Premature birth is the #1 cause of newborn death and the biggest threat to babies’ health today, and through March for Babies, the March of Dimes is funding important research to find out why premature birth happens and what can be done to prevent it.

Join with millions of compassionate people across the country who support March for Babies each year. Won’t you please help in this worthy cause? Visit the web page and sponsor her in the march that saves babies!

With your support, there’s hope!!!!

Much love


Ryan
A Healthy, Happy “almost” 1 year old





No comments: