Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Break is O-V-E-R!!!

and I am not ready to send my kids back to school.  For the most part, I have really enjoyed them being home.  I didn’t get nearly as much done around here as I wanted…but that is always the case!  Best laid plans right?

Hubby is off reffing for the day.  Kids and I are trying to get laundry done so we are off to a good start for the week.  Lots of things going on the next two weeks.  I’m tired just thinking about it!

And Rowdy has been sick since Friday.  poor guy – runny nose, fever and throwing up!  (just the throwing up on Friday night.)  It was horrible! 

45 more days until summer!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! 

 

Let the countdown being! 

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Hope your spring was a good one! I can't believe we only have 45 more days. Hope sickness passes soon in your house. :)