Monday, May 3, 2010

News Flash!!!!

27 days until SUMMER VACATION!

Here are some snapshots of past summers at the beach!!!!  Nags Head, we’re comin’!!!!! 

This is one of my favorite pictures of Lola.  She’s about 4 and her hair was still super curly…..

100_2167

And Crash (left) and Pooite (right)…and I don’t have a clue if we are going to bleach the hair again this summer…..

100_7672 100_0669

This is from 4 summers ago, that’s Pootie, Hannah, and Crash in the fiber optic pool! :-)

 100_7698

This is me and Lola, we were at Uncle Billy’s and Aunt Marty’s place over on the sound for the day with jet ski’s and the boat.  I hate the water, so of course, I stayed in the boat. (Water is only like waste deep but totally creeps me out!)

Beach 2006 073

Hubby looking so cute with his hat on…. 

100_0528 

This is his other look at the beach – nose deep in a game of cards.

100_5576

Oh and here are the girls in their matching outfits…..aren’t they the cutest things ever.  All of these girls will be together…and they are all 4 years older!!!!  Scary!!!!!!  Wait until they are teenagers!!!!  100_5475

No comments: