Thursday, June 3, 2010

Say it with me now…

5 more days of schooool.  5 more days  of schooooool. 

 

I feel like a kid counting these last couple of days down.  This year has just been REALLY long and I am OVER it.  Have I said that before?  I AM OVER IT!  All of it!

The situation here with our school system is just, how shall I put it……CRAP!  “They” are letting go of great teachers, or relocating them, because of MONEY.  Or lack there of.  Yet, we have money to hire consultants to tell us how to “fix” things… but I digress, cause I don’t want to talk about it anymore!  It really upsets me.  We lost three INCREDIBLE teachers at our school – we had 36 teachers, next year, assuming THEY don’t cut anymore, we will be down to 33.  Where do you think we will cram the kids that would have been in those 3 classes – ding ding ding.  We have a winner…into the remaining classes…PACK in more kids into already over crowded classrooms and oh yeah, that will work! 

5 more days 5 more days 5 more days.

For those of ya already out of school…..i have nothing but RASPBERRIES for you!!!!

No comments: