Monday, April 18, 2011

Toddlers, Tiara’s and Train Wrecks

Hello my name is Amy and I’m addicted to Toddler’s and Tiaras.  IT’S my TRAIN WRECK.

I can’t stop watching it.  I am fascinated by how absolutely RIDICULOUS these MOM’S act!!!  And I can’t get over how RIDICULOUS the mom’s look. 

I get it, they want their daughters all GLAMMED up and being told they are pretty because they are absolute LARGE DOGS!!!  (Did I say that out loud?)  Have you noticed that too?  There might be 1 out of 10 mom’s that are shown on the TV show that don’t look like they ate their way thru a McDonald’s once or twice. 

Even weirder…a 3 year old getting a spray tan AND fake finger nails….REALLY?  I’m all for a little dress up and fun but come on – spray tanning a 3 year old!!!  HELLLOOO…makes no sense at all.

And they think it’s normal……gives them a nice sunshiny orange glow.  (So does a nuclear power plant)

And the money that is spent on the dresses and costumes for their “talents”.  (Nothing like a 2 or 3 year old performing their talents)

Like when a bad storm hits a small town and the news reporters always find the guy with the least amount of teeth and clothes…Toddles and Tiara’s manages to find every BUBBA momma from a small town that sounds like she fell off the turnip truck  - I don’t get it – I swear I don’t.  But I can’t stop watching.

I. JUST. CANNOT. STOP! 

No comments: