Friday, October 5, 2012

Dear Santa

So the other day at Walmart Bubba and I went thru a QUICK trip down the toy isles.  Very quick.

He saw this Jake and the Neverland Pirate Spy Glass and had a “fit”.  (Not really because I just don’t do 3 year old fits – this was a fit of joy and excitement!)

 

 

Fisher Price Disney's Jake and The Neverland Pirates - Talking Spy Glass

 

I told him that he was not getting it but maybe if he wrote a letter to Santa that it was something that he could bring him. (I don’t know about you, but dang, each year about this time I pay attention to everything that they like so I have ideas for gifts.) 

Well Thursday, he remembered the conversation and promptly started work on his letter…

bubba and santa

Too cute huh? 

(See the way he holds his pen already!?  That’s what happens when you do homework every afternoon with the older kids..) 

And yes, Bubba, there is a Santa “Cwaws” and I am sure that he will make sure it’s under the tree!!!

No comments: