We are all set for Bubba’s botox treatment this Thursday morning. Hubby and I are both anxiously optimistic that this will help the boy get a bit more flexion in his right heel. I’m not really nervous about it…..it’s a shot. He’s going to cry. I can deal with that. (I don’t LIKE watching him cry – but I KNOW it’s going to happen so I just role with it)
So we will go in – Hubby is going with us….and as I understand it, at that point Ortho Doc with make a decision on whether to cast his foot as well.
I’ll let ya know! Keep your fingers crossed that this works!