Sunday, August 10, 2008

8 Nights of Dinner

I woke up this morning feeling the need to be more like my friend, MaryBeth Whalen. She has 6 (yes that is a 6, not a typo)kids and does a fabulous job of planning meals for the week. So, I sat down at the computer, started looking for good, different, easy meals to fix for dinner. This is what I have come up with for 8 nights.

Big note to this plan, I can change my mind on any given night and head out to dinner if I want, but I will at least have options!!

1. Sunday Night: Tater Tot Hot dish
2. Monday Night: Shepard's Pie
3. Tuesday Night: Crock Pot Cream of Mushroom Chicken with Rice (a big hit with the kids)
4. Wednesday Night: Ranch Style Chicken Thighs
5. Thursday Night: Italian Green Bean & Sausage Pasta
6. Friday Night: Crock Pot Chicken & Black Beans
7. Saturday Night: Tuna Casserole
8. Sunday Night: Beef Burgundy

I have all the groceries that i need to make all the above. I have side dishes as needed, although some are "casserole" type things and will just require a little apple sauce and side salad.

I can alter this as I wish.

I feel like I am King of the World.

I'll let you know how each of the new ones turn out and how well I stick to this!!!

No comments: