Things I didn't know but should have:
- Pootie attempted to create his own myspace page this summer. I say attempt loosely. It was a sad attempt to be honest.
- Pootie, in setting up said myspace page, lied about his age and said he was 15. No smart comments here please, I am venting. YES, I realize that he is my child. HOWEVER, as HollyBeth would tell ya, go with a better age than 15!
- Pootie is not as smart as I thought he was.
- Lola's room parents have completely left me off of their classroom list.
- I am very far behind in what is going on in that classroom! And yes, that bothers me.
- What really bothers me is that one of the room parents knows me, and she should noticed that I have not responded to anything, or sent in any money. (Not that that should be a complaint :o) )
- Lola's teacher reads aloud scores on Fridays for this reading program. Which, if you have someone who is a speed demon brilliant reader, is fine, but if not, hello, you have a child in tears! Like mine.