Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What a load of bunk!

Have you ever received an email, or real letter, from someone that just sent you over the edge? I just did and I am so mad I could spit!!! I want to write back and say,

"SERIOUSLY, you forget who you wrote this to, because I know you too well, and I think what you said is a load of crap!!!"

(And to my friend with the broken hand, NO, I am not referring to you and what you said being a load of crap. Promise)

And I know that what this person did is so insignificant in the big picture of what is going on in the world...and it really is...but the fact that the note was such a load of crap really ticks me off.

I'm trying to decide if I should respond. I'm waiting to talk to my hubby. He is more level headed that I am. (don't tell him I said that please.)

In other news....

I got to watch baby E all day today. I tell ya, this is the sweetest, easiest most talkative baby ever!!! He's not quite 10 weeks old and just talks and coo's. And it was just us most all day. the dogs are so funny around him. They are not really sure what to think of his noises. We all took a nap in the den together today. He was in his little carrier, the other bebe's at me feet and me on the sofa. 10 minutes was all I got, cause I had to watch the JDMA show. Yes, the supermodel plastic surgery lady that cusses like a banshee. Can't help it, I'm totally fascinated by it!!!

Oh - Lola has been asked to be a flower girl in a wedding in May. It is the (and i quote) the MOST EXCITING THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED IN HER LIFE!

Pootie has a soccer game tonight. I must pull out the scarves and mittens....

No comments: