Thursday, December 2, 2010

Survey Help

Kelly, from Kelly’s Korner, has a friend who is doing a thesis on Mommy Bloggers! Can you take a few minutes and help her out - here is what she said:


Attention lady bloggers! I am Brittney (razorbackbritt.blogspot.com) and I'm a graduate student at the University of Arkansas. And I have to be honest, I am fascinated by the world of blogging and you bloggers. I am completing my Master's in Communication and am working on my thesis- and I decided to study bloggers! And I need your help. If you have 10-15 minutes to take a short survey about blogging and your blog use, I would be forever grateful. I am looking for women who blog primarily about their families to complete this survey for my research. So...if you are a woman who blogs primarily about your family and you have a few extra minutes, would you click this link (www.surveymonkey.com/s/mommyblogs) and take my survey? In just a few minutes you could help this grad student get one step closer to graduation. I appreciate your help more than you'll ever know.

No comments: