Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cinder-ellie Cinder-ellie

Hubby is at the park – more like a soccer complex, but it’s AT a park.  He’s the only one with soccer on the agenda today. 

And I The kids will be cleaning. 

They are thrilled.

Today is CINDERALLA SATURDAY for this crew.

 

As in, I’m the wicked stepmother mother.  And ya’ll aren’t going to any damn ball party or renaissance festival  until this house is spic and span. 

Call the mice, the birds and the old dogs and get them to come help yo sorry butts ..

Their names are Jaq, Gus and Bruno, in case you are wondering. 

Because today.

You.

Are.

Mine.

Period.

(FYI, I tried to find a clipart picture of a mom relaxing while her kids cleaned around.  NO SUCH PICTURE EXISTS!  Can you believe it, yeah, me either.)

1 comment:

LifeIsArt said...

Just reading and catching up. (photos consumed me last week)

I love it. I am having a hard time getting kids involved in the cleaning around here...biggens are at Duck's (stell named him that)most weekends and I feel like I force them to clean every Sunday night..which makes for an unhappy return. I definitely need to work something out. I can't do it all.