Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Sweetest Thing

I told you about my sweet friend Libba and her precious baby Glory a couple of weeks ago.  Well, Libba is now 26 weeks along with the little Miss…and I am so honored to be walking by and with my friend and her family through this journey.  Their strength and resolve continue to make me love them even more.
I want to celebrate the life that Glory has right now – and if you don’t believe me that there is a life there – inside her mommy’s warm belly – look at this wonderfully amazing picture of OUR GLORY!  (And yes, I’m saying OUR because I love her already, just like I love her sissy and brother!)

Girl is sucking her THUMB!  Is that not the sweetest thing ever?

And here is the most beautiful Bible verse that Glory’s mommy posted along with her portrait on her website today….

Body and soul, she is marvelously made!

Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; You formed me in my mother's womb. I thank you, High God - you're breathtaking!

Body and soul, I am marvelously made! I worship in adoration - what a creation!

You know me inside and out, You know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, How I was sculpted from nothing into something.

Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; All the stages of my life were spread out before you,

The days of my life all prepared Before I'd even lived one day.

Psalm 139:13-16

I think it’s just beautiful.

Pray for my friend and for sweet Glory.  They are not asking or praying for miracles – because I believe, they know that she already is.  They are praying for love; that they get to love her however GOD plans for them.  Whether in life or death. 

The Sweetest Thing.