Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wedding Ideas & Under re-construction

So being an old married lady as I am now…it’s funny when we go to weddings now.  We’ve been to two weddings in the year.  OUR friends have kids getting married.  EKKKKKK! 

I’m going to really date myself when I type this sentence….weddings have really changed since 1994 when we got hitched!

First off, we’re the old people. 

But the other thing that has changed, as it always does, and always will, are the “gimmicks”.  The neat fun things that they come up with…

The photo booth is the big craze right now – and it’s so much fun!  I think it’s a fabulous idea! 

Here are our photo booth pictures from Ivey and Brett’s wedding the other day!  The Bubba LOVED it!!!

CCF08292012_00000

Don’t we look like we were having a blast!!????  We were!

And it’s that time of the year again, I’m bored…need to have some re-construction on the ol’blog!!!  Stay tuned…not sure if I’m ready to jump right into a fall thing!

No comments: