Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sexiest Man Alive

Sneak Peek: Hello, Channing! | Channing Tatum

Yep – it’s that time of the year.  The annual People Magazine naming of the Sexiest Man Alive….I love all three of those hot gents above.  Denzel Denzel Denzel.

BLAKE SHELTON photo | Blake Shelton

And this one – I love me a good ole country singer…and when he sings this song…..oh I melt.  

blake…..

 

PAUL RUDD photo | Paul Rudd

And Paul – he’s a cutie too….I always feel like he has a sense of humor about himself..

BRADLEY COOPER photo | Bradley Cooper

And for real – BRADLEY – can the eyes get any sexier?  The man is FINE…

CALIFORNIA: ADAM LEVINE photo | Adam Levine

And fo-real…..Adam Maroon my 5 ANY time he wants.  I’m not crazy about this picture of him in People – I much prefer this one…er, I mean three…

 

CONNECTICUT:DYLAN MCDERMOTT photo | Dylan McDermott

Dylan and I have had a long standing stalker love relationship since his days as an attorney on The Practice…

 

                           MAINE: PATRICK DEMPSEY photo | Patrick Dempsey

And let’s be honest….who would have thought HE would have grown up to look like that?

NEW YORK:ROBERT DOWNEY JR. photo | Robert Downey Jr.

And you already might know that I love love love RDJ.  Matter fact, it’s about time for me to start me some holiday tunes from RDJ.

But I think I’ve decided who I think, out of all the men, is the sexiest….

 

100_7232

 

Yep – For me, it’s this guy. 

Sexiest Man Alive.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Oh this made me smile.