Friday, April 3, 2009

Emotional Week

I knew this week was going to be a tough one. Just thinking about the emotion that I knew was going to come, made me get all weepy.

Last night was the SERIES FINALE of ER. My most favorite show. There was a one hour "walk down memory lane" with mot of the star cast, then the 2 hour finale. I've watched the Walk part, but cannot bring myself to watch the actual show.

I balled my eyes out just walking down memory lane.

I know, it's stupid. But I really feel like I'm losing some close friends.

Don't say reruns. It's just not the same.

(And YES, I still watch the reruns but it's the point of not knowing that another new episode is coming.)

Totally sad.

Then to top the week of, I had to hear that Guiding Light is going off the air in September. Now, to be fair, I have not done my part to keep it going. But it got really stupid a while ago. I HATE the new filming technique used. Seriously hate it. I thought Phillip coming back would help me become dedicated again, but that hasn't happened either. I record it, and then only watch the parts with Phillip (Grant Alexander) in them.

Life just isn't the same.

In other news...

No, we still haven't named the baby.
Yes, my belly is big.
I have 14 weeks left.
Yes, my feet are starting to swell.
No, my face hasn't (at least that's what everyone is lying and telling me).
No, the nursery is not done.
Yes, the boys are acting a little better about having to share a room. (Not like I really care either way, it is what it is)
No, soccer is not over for the boys. Both are having a great season.
Yes, Lola is playing. Her first game is tomorrow.
No. she hasn't complained about having to go to practice. She actually really likes it! shocks the hell out of us.
Yes, Spring Break is this coming week and no, we are not going anywhere. We are going to get the house straight and baby ready (as much as we can, that is).
Yes, I am almost done being PTA President but I will continue to serve on the board as a regular chair person.
Yep, Neil is back refereeing on weekends, his knee is all better for the most part.

Guess that is it! Happy Spring Break and Safe travels to all of our friends leaving town!

No comments: