Friday, April 10, 2009

Watching TV

The other day I was watching Oprah. It was about Motherhood. And the things that no one tells you about motherhood or having babies.

You can ask me anything, I won't lie. Now, I might not come right out and tell you every little dirty secret....but if you asked me something, I would tell you the truth. No point in lying, you'll find out on your own and then think I am crazy.

So, my goal from here on out is to share a little secret about being pregnant, motherhood, ya know, that kind of stuff, each day that I write.

So, today's secret.

I am 27 weeks (13 remaining) and every time this baby moves or I sneeze or cough, I tinkle on myself.

I think maybe back when I was prego with Pootie (the first) I probably didn't pee on myself, but this is number 4 and the muscles just don't muscle the way they used to. I really don't remember that much with his pregnancy except that I barfed all the time until I was 27 weeks prego.

I've resorted to wearing little pantie liners. It's not that earth shattering, I know....but it is a truth that I cannot hide (except for the pantie liners now)

No comments: