Thursday, April 23, 2009

Quick Summary


Baby Wlodyka came early! Ryan Kenneth was born on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at 5:01pm. he weighed 2 (yes 2) pounds and 12 ounces and is 15 inches long.

I was 28 weeks and 3 days pregnant and he decided he was DONE with that. (This is the first time I have used one of my kids real name in my blog - very strange. My guess is for a while we will call him Peanut, just cause he is one!)

Long story - details to follow, too tired to replay it all again right now. I am home, my baby is in the NICU. I am so sad and cannot stop crying right now.

He is doing really well though, but it is still the weirdest feeling leaving the hospital without him

...the lighting is off a little but trust me when iI say he has dark hair and is a little orange pumpkin right now with jaundice -he is very sweet and really does look like one of our babies - just alot smaller than we are used to!!! (He weighs what one of Lola's legs weighed.)

I promise that I will give you the full details - remember no secrets in the next day or so....for now, I need a nappy.

No comments: