Thursday, July 24, 2008

On the other side

Today we are on the other side of the week.....as in the ending side of the week. Really bums me out. Nothing like finally settling into your vacation, and then having it just slip away. It stormed REALLY hard yesterday afternoon and then again throughout the night. Not tropical storm to be named, but just hard summertime storms. This morning, while it is still somewhat early (ok, I know 9 is not early, but it's a vacation, come on...) everything is wet and hazy.

Note for anyone who does not know me well, I AM AT THE BEACH AND WANT MY SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I HAVE ONE MORE DAY OF RAIN AND NOT BEING ABLE TO BE OUTSIDE, I WILL PITCH A CHILD LIKE HISSY FIT. THERE IS NO DROUGHT AROUND HERE, SO DON'T EVEN HAND ME THAT MESS.

I WANT WARM, GLORIOUS, SUNSHINE, DANG IT!!!!!!

PLEASE?

No comments: