Thursday, July 3, 2008

A New Look

I have been horrible latley about writing anything. Excuses Excuses. To be quite honest, I don't expect it to change.

Tomorrow is Lola's 7th birthday. It just really doesn't seem possible that she is 7! Going into 2nd grade!

Even weirder is that the child wants a BeDazzeler for her birthday! Yeah - like I'm going to rush right out and make that happen!!! Must come from the "other side of the family"....Why - why NOT arm this child with something that can adhere sparkles to everything that can't move? Did ya see the movie the Game Plan? Really cute movie with Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson. I reeeeeally like Dwayne. Have a little trouble calling him Dwayne, he's too cute. Great smile -and ok, I'll admit it, his body is easy on the eyes.

I digress.

In the movie, Joe's (Dwayne) little girl has a Bedazzeler and bedazzels everything, including Dwaynes football! It really is funny - but that would be Lola! Trust me, it would happen! My mom is going to buy one for her.

Can't wait until Lola gets hold of something that belongs to the boys or Hubby!!!

We'll see how it goes.....