Monday, July 7, 2008

Just another Manic Monday

The morning is almost over and 2 of the 3 are still sleeping. I too, could still be sleeping (or at least watching TV in the bed), but NOOOOOOO, I had to have the new dog. And new dog is NOT sleeping in her crate at night. Hubby just grins at me in the morning. In my family we would refer to it as a "S.E.G". I just keep smiling back.

I NEED to go run a couple errands and I need to finish the laundry from yesterday. Don't want to do either. I dislike (hate) Mondays. Even in the summer, I dislike (hate) Mondays! Today is even worse because it is very overcast. Gloomy. BORING.

I WANT to either watch TV (CSI, Miami reruns), from my bed or sit at my sewing machine. I WANT to be packing to go to Nags Head.

I sound like my children.


No comments: