- Hubby and I just watched So You Think You Can Dance from last week. I am really not happy that Will was voted off. Not happy at all. Might have to stop watching it, if it were not for Twitch and Joshua.
- Pootie had his 11 year old check up today. He weighs 70 pounds. That is incredible. His BMI is "like non-existent". ZERO body fat. He is finally out of the 10% on the weight grouping, and into the 25%. This is a huge deal for him. OH - and he is 4 feet 7 1/2 inches tall. We try like crazy to keep weight on him- with all the working out with soccer though, he burns fat like there is no tomorrow.
- I don't'.
- Going out tonight with some of my friends. Trish moves to Chicago on Thursday. Going to try not to cry.
- My computer keeps crashing when I am working on the movies from the beach 07. I have emailed in for a fix, yet again, but I am really starting to get ticked off.
- It's almost August.
- Crash and Lola are starting to "get bored". That's when you know it's time for school to start. I'm not ready for school to start.
- There is a lot to remember when you are president of the PTA. I must keep a note pad with me at all times. I am waking up in the middle of the night thinking of things that I need to do.
- I hate waking up in the middle of the night. SERIOUSLY.
That's all for now.