Friday, October 16, 2009

The Big Crash

Well - it's been a long time coming, but my computer finally crashed. I am a tad bit emotional about it. I'm hoping that my computer angel is going to fall from the sky and KNOW that I need him to contact me about fixing my 'puter....

So for this weekend, I have my dad's laptop - and will sit and pout and try to figure out what I am going to do. RC was my computer guy and he has dropped off the face of the earth!!! Really stressing me out!!! Haven't heard from him since last year about Christmas time. Dad and I have a another guy that we like, so i guess i will bite the proverbial bullet and call him on this afternoon and see when he can come next week...

It probably didn't like the fact that it was using the big old monitor because my flat screen monitor went belly up 2 weeks ago...and I haven't had the time or inclination to go look at new ones.

I think if that's the case, it's just wrong of a home appliance to be so mean and hateful!!! I take of it, ya know, give it regular updates, new software and let's face it, I download the best music ever!!!!

Protest if you must - but I'll find a way to get you back!! I might just flat out replace ya!!! What about that Mr. Smartypants COMPUTER???

Don't' mess with me!!!!!

No comments: