Wednesday, October 21, 2009

No News is...

well let's face it, no news is not always good news. Mr. Puter is still dead. I did get to talk to computer techie CG and HOPEFULLY he is going to be out here in the next couple of days. And HOPEFULLY he will be able to work his magic and FIX it!!! And HOPEFULLY, it will not cost a fortune.

I have confiscated my dad's brand new work lap top which is how I am able to get access. My laptop is having wireless card issues. And after spending about 4 hours on and off the phone with the support folks and struggling to understand them, I gave up.

It was very frustrating.

I felt bad for the the last guy.

The conversation went like this.

(you must say this with an accent)

Support Guy: Please if you will ma'am, click on the garble garble gable.
Me: I'm sorry, could you repeat that?
Support Guy: Yes ma'am, no problem, please if you will ma'am, click on the wahwahwahdoda
Me: Yeah - no still didn't get what you just said.
Support Guy: CLICK ON THE START BUTTON, please ma'am if you will.

And this went on for HOURS!!!!!! HOURS!!!!!

I gave up for the night. I know, it's not like me to just give up. But my head HURT from trying to concentrate!!!

The biggest draw back is no having access to my email address that are trapped in my outlook. Very scary to think of not getting them back.

OH and to boot, Monday I spent about 6 hours on and off the phone with Verizon trying to get new cell phones and a new contract and NOT spend any money, or as little as possible.

Pretty impressive feat when dealing with cell phones. Cause they can stick it to ya and not blink an eye. Now, you might be asking yourself, why in the world would you spend all that time on the phone with them.....

UM HELLO - I have a baby and it was a heck of alot easier than spending 3-4 hours in the store - or not, but I wasn't going to temp it. And let's face it, when I needed to nurse Peanut, no one was the wiser!!!

Today, Peanut and I will head out for his 6 month doctor appointment, complete with a round of shots, one being the flu and one being the RSV shot deal. Still not sure about the H1N1 shot - but his doc and I will be chatting about that.

I am anxious to see how much is chunky butt weighs....

and then we will head to ALDI - need to get my list together and get my 2 weeks of meals planned.

No comments: