1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while blogging?
A cold Diet Dr. Pepper or another cold beverage!! It all depends on the time of day. If I'm writing early in the morning, I like a bowl of ceral with my blog..afternoons, DDP and some chips!!! If it's evening, a cold beer and some chips will do!!!
2. What is one thing that you wouldn't want to live without?
Um tough one, right now I'd say I can't live without my Outlook email, but I am....not liking it, but I'm managing. On a more sentimental note, I could not live without my friends and family. (I think my friends are a part of a bigger family). Our friends have gotten us through some pretty tough times recently!!!
3. Beach, Mountain or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
Beach Beach Beach. Nags Head to be specific. It is my favorite place in the world!!!
4. What is your least favorite household chore?
All of them. I hate laundry, putting it away. And with FOUR kids, there is alot of laundry!!!
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
When I was younger, much younger, like junior high and high school, people said I looked like Emma Sams. At that time, it meant NOTHING to me, didn't watch General Hospital....but once I figured out who she was, I was totally flattered!!! Oh and for a while, I got the MaryLou Retton (gymnast) comparison...now that I am old....nobody.
6. Do you prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the family?
Tough one, I like partying at home or at small informal gatherings at my friends house. CASUAL type situations.
7. What is your all time favorite movie?
Can't answer this one. No possible way. I have many favorite movies. Steel Magnolias. Die Hard. Terms of Endearment. Breakfast Club. Sixteen Candles. Princess Bride. Sense and Sensibility. Gone with the Wind. The list goes on and on.
8. Do you sleep in your makeup or remove it every night like a good girl?
Most of the time, I sleep in my makeup. It's terrible for my face....HOWEVER, when I do dress up and have on a lot more makeup than I would normally have on, I do wash it off. But, I do moisturize like crazy. And I use old school stuff.....PONDS cold creme. LOVE it. Put it on my face every day, whether or not I have on make up.
9. Do you have a hidden talent? Do you have a deep desire to learn something that you've never learned before?
Not really a hidden talent, but I can sew. I really enjoy it, just don't have lots of time. I can also make hairbows....Lola has a million of them to go with any and every outfit.10. What is the one strange thing that you are really good at?
Nothing strange. I can't tie cherry stems with my tongue or pick up quarters with my toes. Pretty boring person.
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
He was nice. He was cute and had great legs (it was spring time) but really, he was nice and we would talk for hours.
12. What is something that you love to smell?
Obvious first answer is my sweet baby when he is all clean. But I also love the smell of the beach. Our family tradition is that as soon as we cross a certain bridge as we drive to Nags Head, we role the windows down and turn the radio up!!!! I smile thinking about it!!!
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I can be pretty opinionated and sometimes have a hard time hiding how I feel. Since serving as PTA president, I have gotten a tad better at concealing how I feel....
14. When you have extra money, what is the first things that you do with it?
I had to look up that one in the dictionary..those words extra money don't exist when you have kids playing soccer.
15. Are you a silent laugher or loud laugher?
Both - just depends
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
I really hate shopping right now because my butt is so big!!!! I need to get myself back and shape but I am just too dang tired!!!!
17. What is the one thing that you would do if you had more time?
MORE TIME??????!!!!! Sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!
18. Are you a big spender or are you frugal?
I think I am pretty frugal where I need to be.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time, book or movie (not a real person)?
Another tough question. Because I love movies, there are tons of characters that I love. Book wise, though I would have to say Dr. Kay Scarpetta, created by Patricia Cromwell.
20. Would you want to be famous?
Lord no. Can you see me dealing with all the crazy things that come with being famous?